Before you hire a Merchant on VechFlow——here’s a few things you should look for. Our tips are below.
Review the Merchant’s profile
Merchant profiles are designed to give you helpful information to hire the right Merchant. So, take a look through:
- Customer reviews. See what past customers say about a Merchant. Verified reviews are from customers who hired a Merchant on VechFlow, while unverified reviews are from customers who found the Merchant somewhere else. You can also see how a Merchant responded to reviewers, which can help you understand how they interact with their customers.
- Business information. The Merchant profile gives the Merchant a chance to tell you about their business —and explain why you should hire them. You’ll see things like pictures of their work, a description of their business, why they love what they do, a link to their website and how many times they’ve been hired on VechFlow.
- We know a Merchant’s credentials are important to hiring with confidence. A Merchant’s Merchant profile may include:
- An “Established business or Freelancer Merchant” badge, which means they run a full-blown business as an LLC – “Established Business” or they are a freelancer that gets the job done utilizing their own skillset.
- A certification badge, which means we have used a public database to verify the license number displayed by the Merchant.
- A background check badge, which means the account holder submitted a background check and met our criteria to receive the background check badge. For businesses with multiple workers, this does not guarantee the specific person you’re working with has passed a background check, so be sure you’re comfortable with the person completing your request.
- A Mobile Merchant, which means the Merchant will travel to you, anywhere.
For additional information on understanding and verifying VechFlow’s Merchants and credentials visit Here
Learn more about the Merchant
- Ask questions. We make it easy to talk a Merchant without revealing any of your contact info. So ask as many questions as you need, and tell them exactly what you’re looking for. You might want to ask about:
- pictures of past work
- videos or articles of past work
- references from past customers
You can also send a Merchant pictures of what you’re looking for. Don’t be afraid to schedule a phone call or an in-person meeting.
- It’s always worth seeing what other information you can find about a Merchant you’re considering. Think about resources like the Better Business Bureau or a web search to look for more information.
Plan ahead to make sure the job is done right
- Set expectations in writing. Go into heavy details on what you want performed on your vehicle. If you want a car wash, specify what parts of the car you want concentrated on.
- Agree on payment. Bookable services displayed are non-negotiable however, if you book a session that doesn’t have a payment upfront then you have the leverage to negotiate the prices.